Option C: Is your dog a pit bull? Sign up for Fix-A-Bull!
Pet overpopulation is Fix-A-Bull! Happy Paws Happy Homes loves pit bulls, but sadly,
they account for as much as 25% of all dogs in our nation's shelters. Statistics show that only 1 in 500 pit bulls finds a
home for life. We find this unacceptable. The
Fix-A-Bull Program has helped 429 local pit bulls get fixed to date.
We ask those of you who are considering inquiring about the Fix-A-Bull
- only ask for these funds if you cannot afford the regular spay/neuter prices that we offer
the Fix-A-Bull Program by name when you inquire about getting your pit fixed
- be prepared to send us a photo of your
- understand that we may not be able to assist pit mixes based on the available funding
surgeries cost the pet parent only $25 (includes spay or neuter, rabies vaccine and nail trim). The other 75% of the surgery
cost is paid for by HPHH. Surgeries are done at the Allegheny Spay/Neuter Clinic (offices in
Woodland and Centre Hall). We can provide
transportation on one of our Spay/Neuter Days for an additional $10.
To sign your dog up for Fix-A-Bull:
1. Contact us to ask if funds are available.
2. Fill out and send us the form to the right.
3. Email a picture with your name and dog's name to firstname.lastname@example.org or text one with your name
4. We will contact
you upon receipt of the form and picture.
The $25 is collected at the time of sign up (payment made at www.happypawshappyhomes.org/id3.html or
by check/money order to HPHH, P.O.Box 22, Tyrone 16686). All spay/neuter costs are non-refundable
(credit is offered toward another date or pet).